We create generic holograms from stock art. Generic holograms have the basic characteristics of our customized products, but no personalizing elements. This product is a good choice if you have a small budget or are in a hurry. These holograms can be used for all sorts of applications without the expense of generating a holographic master. These materials have many uses, including security applications, decorative applications, and as base materials for printing applications.
How to personalize a generic hologram
Are you working with a tight budget but want to use a hologram? Here are some ways you can make a generic hologram uniquely yours.
- Add printed text, such as your company name or logo. Add printed sequential numbers or QR code for track and trace applications.
- Add colored ink. This will make even a generic label look different.
- Use UV invisible ink. UV ink is handy way to quickly verify credentials like tickets for concerts, ID badges for events, etc.
- Die cuts. Personalize your hologram using micro cuts and micro perforations to create labels of your own shape and size.￼
- Tamper Evident. Make the hologram using tamper-evident material.